Monday, April 13, 2009

summary for the art

There is no exaggeration we have always been impressed by kinds of art from child to adult. Unconciously we do not like to describe the art straightly but looking for some topic and issues relatived with the art such as a range from some photographs which had a doubt that was considered to be sensored to some entertament moment captured vividly. To some extent I become more and more concious to go into the world of art without any predjudice and acceptable to know some interesting artists. Art should be shared whatever the epoch the artists experienced.

During the courses of learning Sally Mann and making presentation I realiaed that the art is a kind of emotional needs. Physical contact with others is essential to meet our social and emotional needs. The very survival of the individual and the group depends on its members being properly socialized. We should bring home to people that the self-assertion we can judge from our own opinin.

I really appreciated that Jessica left me an opportunity to make a group with John and Uchy who are really helpful and responsible for every part of the presentation. We had met a series of problem which we couldn;t find our book for the artist before we decided another one who named William Klein. Printing the key contents and organizing the structure was one of the most difficult things I have never poured into my passion. For noe thing, I really love the work taht finding the clue which the artist has been lookiong forward to the realistic. Second I am sure the artist and the art itself can bring me abundant materials which I can put them in my design.

Art, indeed, will be aplicable to our life without attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment